|Object ID number||1990.10.001|
|Scope & Content||
The collection consists of 3 notebooks spanning the years 1913-1942.
Arranged in chronological order, the notebooks contain
records of meetings, annual reports, and various committee reports. They provide information on the organizations' structure, policies,members, programs, and fund-raising and charitable
activities. The Mothers' Club was formed by 1910, but the earliest records are missing. In 1925, The National Congress of Mothers' groups merged with the Parent and Teachers Association, and
the local club was organized as a PTA in 1929.
|Collection||PTA Mothers' Club, Union District School|
|Year Range from||1913.0|
|Year Range to||1942.0|