|Object ID number||2003.19.03.03|
|Title||Tobacco Had Important Role in Town History|
|Scope & Content||
Article, "Tobacco Had Important Role in Town History. A copy of an article in a 1970 Journal Inquirer with a photo of the one-room schoolhouse on Ellington Road which was used by the Pleasant Valley Club for years. Also part of the copy is an article on an August 1845 land survey between East Windsor and what would become the new town of South Windsor.
District #5 School House
Ellington Road, South Windsor, CT
|Year Range from||1970|
|Year Range to||1970|